Magnifications of up to 600,000x are possible with resolution on the order of nanometers. Global uses of FE-SEM include quality control, problem solving, failure analysis, production control, materials development, and reverse engineering.
The ultra high resolution SEM and BackScattered Electron (BSE) images can be exported as TIFF, BMP, or JPEG data files.
Strengths and Advantages:
- 0.8 nm at 30 kV
- 1.4 nm at 1 kV
- Beam landing energy: 50 V- 30 kV
- In-lens SE and BSE detectors
- Particles, defects, fibers, and nano-contamination
- Low vacuum, low voltage
- Insulators, semiconductors or conductors
Advanced Imaging and Analyses:
- Surface uniformity
- Quality control
- Viscous liquids, greases, fibers, and nano-particle
If you need specialty work, please give us a call.